What is Condo insurance ?
Condo insurance provides financial protection to condo owners for unexpected damages, losses, and liability claims related to their condo unit and belongings.
There are two main types of insurance policies for condominiums:
- Condo owner's insurance: This type of policy is also known as an HO-6 policy, and it provides coverage for your personal belongings and the interior of your condo unit. It typically includes coverage for damages caused by perils such as fire, theft, and certain natural disasters. It may also provide liability coverage if someone is injured while visiting your condo.
- Condo association insurance: This type of policy is typically purchased by the condo association and covers the common areas of the building, such as the roof, walls, and elevators. It also covers liability claims against the association, such as injuries that occur in common areas or damage to another unit caused by a leak in the building. The coverage and limits of this policy vary depending on the specific policy and the requirements of the condo association.
What does it cover ?
Condo Unit CoverageCondo insurance offers financial protection for damages and losses that may occur to your condo unit. This includes damage caused by natural disasters, theft, vandalism, and other covered events.
Personal Belongings CoverageCondo insurance also provides coverage for your personal belongings within your condo unit. This includes items such as furniture, electronics, and clothing, and may include protection against theft, damage, or loss.
Liability ProtectionCondo insurance provides liability protection for incidents that occur in your unit that result in bodily injury or property damage to others. This includes accidents such as slips and falls, as well as damage caused by hazards within your unit.
Additional Coverage OptionsLike homeowners insurance, condo insurance policies may also offer additional coverage options such as protection for valuable items, coverage for additional structures on your property, and coverage for living expenses if you are displaced from your unit due to a covered event.
Policy Exclusions and LimitationsIt's important to note that condo insurance policies may have exclusions and limitations on coverage, such as exclusions for certain types of natural disasters or limitations on coverage for high-value items. It's important to review your policy carefully to understand what is and isn't covered.
Why Do You Need It ?
We need condo insurance to protect our personal belongings and liabilities within our unit.
What sets MIEGI apart:
- Hands on knowledge with over 20 years of experience.
- Licensed with multiple carriers to ensure the best coverage at the best prices.
- Dedicated team committed to providing excellent and ongoing customer service.
- Personalized and customized affordable solutions.
- Outstanding customer satisfaction with 5 stars on google reviews .
- Simplified process incorporates cutting-edge technologies.
- Offices in multiple locations.