Affordable Care Act (Obama Care)

Quality healthcare for all, regardless of income
offering a full range of affordable health plans and works closely with individuals and families to find the most suitable coverage options

What is Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) insurance

What is Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) insurance ?

The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, is a healthcare law that increases access to health insurance coverage and reduces healthcare costs for Americans

insurance Type

There are several types of Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance plans, also known as Obamacare plans, which are sold on the health insurance marketplace. These plans are categorized based on their levels of coverage and include:

  • Bronze Plans: Cover about 60% of medical costs, with the remaining 40% paid by the policyholder
  • Silver Plans: Cover about 70% of medical costs, with the remaining 30% paid by the policyholder
  • Gold Plans: Cover about 80% of medical costs, with the remaining 20% paid by the policyholder
  • Platinum Plans: Cover about 90% of medical costs, with the remaining 10% paid by the policyholder.
  • Catastrophic Plans: Available to individuals under the age of 30 or those who meet certain hardship exemptions, these plans provide coverage for catastrophic medical events only.

What does it cover ?

Essential Health Benefits
The Affordable Care Act covers essential health benefits, which include services such as hospitalization, prescription drugs, maternity and newborn care, mental health and substance abuse treatment, and preventive care.
Preventive Services
The Affordable Care Act also covers preventive services such as routine check-ups, immunizations, cancer screenings, and other preventive care services at no cost to patients.
Pre-existing Conditions
The Affordable Care Act prohibits health insurance companies from denying coverage or charging higher premiums to individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Medicaid Expansion
The Affordable Care Act expanded Medicaid eligibility to millions of low-income Americans, allowing more people to access healthcare.
Health Insurance Marketplaces
The Affordable Care Act created health insurance marketplaces, also known as exchanges, where individuals and small businesses can compare and purchase health insurance plans.
Subsidies and Young Adult Coverage
The Affordable Care Act also provides subsidies to help individuals and families with low to moderate incomes afford health insurance. Additionally, young adults can stay on their parents' health insurance plan until they turn 26 years old.

Why Do You Need It ?

We need Affordable Care Act insurance to help provide affordable healthcare coverage for eligible individuals who do not have access to employer-sponsored health insurance or government programs like Medicare and Medicaid

What sets MIEGI apart:

What sets MIEGI apart:

  • Hands on knowledge with over 20 years of experience.
  • Licensed with multiple carriers to ensure the best coverage at the best prices.
  • Dedicated team committed to providing excellent and ongoing customer service.
  • Personalized and customized affordable solutions.
  • Outstanding customer satisfaction with 5 stars on google reviews .
  • Simplified process incorporates cutting-edge technologies.
  • Offices in multiple locations.

Request a Call-Back

By providing your contact information above, you are granting permission for a licensed sales agent to contact you by phone, mail, or email to answer your questions or provide additional information about Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Medicare Supplement Insurance and other products we offer.